kernel 2.5-benh and sleep, happy ending

At last, sleep worked beautifully. How? Well, I've been so rude that I was
rsyncing "source.mvista.com::linuxppc-2.5" when I should have been doing
"source.mvista.com::linuxppc-2.5-benh". After the RIGHT rsync I forgot to
"make clean" in the source  directory so I was getting linker errors
related to unexistent nvram-related symbols.

Then I want to apologize to all the people who have wasted their time and
their neurons trying to understand such a stupid mistake.

Great stuff in the benh tree. Keep it up !! :-)