Re: XFS and Preempt for benh?

Hi,

Paul van Tilburg writes:

> How is 2.6 doing on a TiBook IV?  I remembered reading some time ago
> that Ben's fixes hadn't arrived in the 2.6 tree yet...?

No idea, sorry.  All I can say is that it works very well on my new
Powerbook, apart from missing sleep support (to be done) and flaky
external video (I probably should try a bit more).  Give it a try on
your machine and share your experience here :)

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!