Disappearance of experimental packages in dselect

I have been trying to get XFree86 4.3 installed on my 17" PowerBook G4. I am using a 2.4.23 benh kernel, and my sources.list is as follows:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main
deb ftp://debian.mirrors.pair.com unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/debian/project/experimental/ main/binary-powerpc/
deb http://http.us.debian.org/ ../project/experimental main
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/ ../project/experimental main

The problem is that the xserver and xfree86 packages for 4.3.0.1 are no longer appearing in dselect. An initial install as I was learning to use dselect ended up with mostly 4.3.0.1 packages but some 4.2.1 packages, so I purged all of the x-related packages. Afterward, only a couple of library packages like libmesa and another one from the 4.3.0.1 packages in experimental are showing up. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins
All Things Computed