Re: Radeon 9000 If (RV250), Mac G4 (Wintunnel) problems with XFree86

When did you try exactly ? I've seen more fixes for TMDS getting
in the CVS recently. I'm not sure what's up here, definitely not
something the doc explains. I suspect it's the path of pixel
data from the framebuffer to the TMDS transmitter that has an
endian problem, I fail to see why SURFACE_CNTL thing would fail,
or maybe it's a problem related to surface translation getting in
our way ?

Ben.