Re: Benh-kernel

 Claas Langbehn wrote:

> I would stay with 2.4.20-ben10 as this is the latest stable benh kernel.

I thought I had installed a "stable" kernel. Your post made me double check,
sure enough I downloaded and installed the wrong one, i don't even remember
where i found it. I'll d/ld 2.4.20-ben10 tonight, hopefully usb mouse and
keyboard support will have been built-in so i can temporarily plug in a us
english keyboard. It's no fun trying to work w/o symbols such as
greater/lesser than, pipe etc.

--
jean-michel