Re: Problems starting the X-server

Hi guys,

I tried to install yellowdawg -- but it failed.  So next I tried
deb-eye-an  ( i was going to try them all )

Got deb working on text only, so then I mounted the ydl images on a loop
mount and found this config tool -- it got ~my~ imac working proper:

I am sure this is GNU and I posting it.  Since I dont have the source
code yet -- this is an internal distribution !!

http://www.thinman.com/imac/setupXcfg