KDE progress on Alpha & PowerPC

Hi,

A nasty bug[1] in the qt headers has been keeping KDE 3 out of all arches
other than i386.  This is bad, because the Arch: all parts of KDE 3 are
already there, so KDE apps were even more broken than on i386.

The Qt libs have been fixed (mostly; see the discussion at the end of [1]),
so I have uploaded a binary-only NMU of kdelibs to powerpc and alpha which
fix the KDE build problems.

But: a lot of KDE packages are not auto-buildable because their configure
scripts are not marked +x.  I've been manually building them as I can.

On Alpha, I've been seeing some weird relocation errors [2][3].  I haven't
tried those packages on powerpc yet (about to).