Re: Booting the Debian installation CD on Powerbook G4 12"

> Well... There might be a bigger problem if the kernel reports 53Mhz
> on boot (that means upon frequency switch, the kernel internal timing
> delays may be incorrectly adjusted).

I'm still wondering why the timebase is not used to perform these
delays. I know that the 601 will add a slightc omplication, but
at least I don't know of any system in which the bus frequency,
and therefore the timebase frequency, varies.

	Gabriel.