Re: pbuilder and dpkg remapping table

On Fri, Feb 14, 2003 at 01:22:37AM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> The question remains where the 'none' comes from, dpkg
> --print-architecture only prints 'powerpc' here.

ah! looks to be a ccache issue.  ( good ol' strace -ff :> )

I keep CC set to "ccache gcc".  for some reason, dpkg gets slightly
confused and reports 'powerpc-none'.

if i unset CC and rerun dpkg --print-architecture, then it reports
'powerpc'.

thanks for the help.
==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Chicago, IL USA