Anti-Virus Recommendations for Woody 3.0r1 PowerPC

Hi All,

I have Debian Woody 3.0r1 PowerPC installed along with qmail, running on a
PowerMac G3 (beige).

Can anyone recommend a decent commercial or open source anti-virus checker
for this platform which works well with qmail?

I've tried qmail-scanner and SpamAssassin, but they don't actually protect
against viruses, it just alerts the Admin of a virus.  I also had problems
with qmail refusing email due to memory constraints as softlimit cannot be
set on this platform, not that I know of anyway.  I tried setting ulimit,
but this had no affect.

Many thanks,

Kevin