Re: tftboot.img

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:26:45AM +0100, Mikael Westerberg wrote:
> Install documentation refers to using tftpboot.img to use with netboot, but
> I'm unable to find it in
> /dists/stable/main/disks-powerpc/current/new-powermac/

Boot-floppies for powerpc does not build a tftpboot.img. To see what
other arches do, take a look at

http://cvs.debian.org/boot-floppies/tftpboot.sh

Also, mknbi (a debian package) may be useful.

If you have success, be sure to post instructions to debian-boot.
Boot-floppies is not being updated, but the new installer
would definitely benefit.

-- Lawrence Bernstein, Discover, Feb 2003