MIDI adapter for TiBook

Hello,

could anybody using MIDI on an apple notebook tell me, what is the best
way to connect MIDI for use under Debian PPC? I have a TiBook III and I
do not know much about MIDI. I would like to be able to connect a
keyboard/synthetiser (like YAMAHA DX 7 or DX 21) to my computer. The
only thing I know, is that there exist USB-adapters and that some are
supported by the kernel. Here is what I found in the kernel
configuration:

CONFIG_USB_MIDI:

Say Y here if you want to connect a USB MIDI device to your
computer's USB port. This driver is for devices that comply with
'Universal Serial Bus Device Class Definition for MIDI Device'.

The following devices are known to work:
  * Steinberg USB2MIDI
  * Roland MPU64
  * Roland PC-300
  * Roland SC8850
  * Roland UM-1
  * Roland UM-2
  * Roland UA-100
  * Yamaha MU1000

-------

Are these adapters still available?

Thanks for your help

Unix IS user-friendly. It just chooses its friends carefully

clef publique - öffentlicher Schlüssel - public key:
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~proust/raph-pub-key.txt