Lombard XFree86

Hello,

I recently did a default FTP install of Debian woody on my Lombard G3 400.

I am having difficulty with the following issues:
1) No Sound - ( /dev/dsp dosn't exist )
2) Cannot start X - ( No Display found )
3) pbbuttonsd doesn't work ( Had something to do with PMU )

It is a relatively basic clean installation, with no upgrades. I can tell from the archives that others have gotten the Lombard working, but can't seem to find anything with my troubles.

Debian is a beautiful thing on my 68k Quadra - Right down to X and all :-), and I should like to have it working on my newer Powerbook.

Thanks,

-Mathew