dri trunk on ibook2

Hi,
first of all I want to apologize for asking a question on sound issues
several weeks ago without checking the whole threads before. And now again
I must admit I want to ask a question wich is rather offtopic since I do
not have debian installed on my ibook. But though I realized that it was a
mistake to try with SuSe7.3 I have no time to upgrade to the much better
debian  and I want to ask if anyone can tell me how to
install Michel Daenzers dri trunk package for 3D acceleration.
I have an ibook 2 with a Radeon M6 LY and Bens Kernel 2.4.20-ben1.

Thank you so much, in particular Ben and Michel

Guenter