pbbuttonsd on TiBook

Hi all,

I have a small problem with pbbuttonsd on my TiBook 867MHz: When pbbuttonsd is
started and I press the brightness-control-keys it prints the message
"keyboard: unknown scancode e0 4c" right to the console. If pbbuttonsd is not
started and I press the key it dims the display and doesn't print a message.
Does anyone else has a solution for this problem? I also noticed that the
latest version of pbbuttonsd for debian is 0.4.10a although there is a much
newer version (0.5.2) out there.

Thanks
Jens