Re: X-windows question

Hi,

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 11:38, Pedro Alves wrote:
> Another question... how I mount a HFS particion on Linux? I installed
> both hfsplus and hfsutils!

You can learn this by reading hpmount(1) and the other man pages
referenced at the bottom of hpmount(1).  Usage of utilities in hfsplus
is bizarre compared to the usual "mount", "cp", etc., and if one does
not carefully read the man pages I mention above, one will likely have
little success using the HFS+ utilities.  The utilities work OK though.
If they don't seem like they are working for you, re-read, e.g.
hpmount(1) and hpcopy(1), ....