Re: unresolved symbol errors, trying to run XFree86 -configure

I stand corrected. Thanks Michel.

BTW what did you mean by "but _not_ anything like X Windows" ?

I meant the X windowing system which I can choose to run if I wish, as in xclock, xterm etc.

At 04:52 PM 2/3/2003, Michel Dänzer wrote:
On Die, 2003-02-04 at 01:00, John P. Fisher wrote:
> Ryan: I *think* you may need a Radeon card. I defer to others with more
> experience, but I think I remember our guru ordering Radeon cards for our
> G4s so we could run xwindows....

A Radeon card might be better supported, but X (or the X Window System,
but _not_ anything like X Windows ;) basically works fine with Rage128
cards, the question is if and how it works with a digital display.

John P. Fisher
at ZNYX Networks
805  683 1488  x 3245
john.fisher@znyx.com