2.6.0-ben3: Badness in XXX at drivers/char/vt.c:XXX

Hi,

first of all, I would like to ask where is the best place to ask about
BenH's kernel issues. I bet this is not the place, I also guess that's
not a too bad place to post this kind of questions (as I think it could
be interesting to some people who read this list).

Here I go:

I've been using 2.6.0-ben3 since Monday 29th on my iBook G3 (rv. 2.3).
Well, in fact I'm using 2.6.0-ben3 plus laptop-mode patch (but I guess
it's not relevant because I also got the messages under 2.6.0-ben3 w/o
laptop-mode patch).

Today I noticed some Badness messages on suspend/resume (attached the
whole suspend/resume syslog part).

OTOH, it suspends and resumes apparently ok; I have had no noticeable
problems (in fact, the messages are on system logs since Monday but I
hadn't seen them).

Config files can be found, if needed, at
http://www.pirispons.net/bulma/llista/iBook/

Is it something to be concerned about?

Please, tell me if I need to provide any additional info, or post this
somewhere else.

Thanks in advance.

--
Kiko

Please do not reply to the sender address of this email; due to spam and
Windows (TM) worms, everything not comming from the list is "stored" in
/dev/null. Put menorqui in the user part to send me anything.  Although,
I prefer replies sent to the list so that others can benefit from the
discussion.  Thanks.