Powerkey and caps-lock transmit two keycodes

Hi,

I get two keycodes if I press the power key or capslock. Both in X (with
xev) and in the console (with showkey). Unfortunately sends capslock the
same keycode like powerkey. How can I correct this? Is this a problem of
the kernel?

I'm using the 2.6.0-test11-benh kernel on a iBook G4 (german edition).

Bye, Joerg.

--
Die zehn Gebote Gottes enthalten 172 Wörter, die amerikanische
Unabhängigkeitserklärung 300 Wörter, die Verordnung der europäischen