Griffin iMic on Linux (was Re: help getting hw-accel OpenGL on Pismo)

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 03:22, Martin Kuball wrote:
> I saw that you have the Griffin IMic working. Can you tell me what I have to
> do for that? What to install and what to configure?

I basically just plugged it in :) oh, and loaded the usb audio module.

Then, showed up as /dev/sound/dsp1. just did a symlink to /dev/dsp,
killall esd; esd &
killall acme; acme &

and then had it as default :)

or you can do the -d option to esd and then use the volume settings
applet in gnome. (acme is the gnome thing that does the buttons).

listening to Something For Kate through it right now :)

--
Stewart Smith (stewart@flamingspork.com)
http://www.flamingspork.com/