Debian Installation on PowerBook G4

my problem is partition the HD (and some other questions before the installation). I will use MacOSX and Linux. I've got the following questions:

-Can i use the root Mac OS X Partion as Debian /home Partition because of MP3's (i think that's not possible)?

-Should i install MacOSx first or Debian?

-Are 4 GB enougth for Debian's Mac Version (on my x86 Platform 2 GB are enougth)?

-Is my graphic card ATI Mobility Radeon 9000 (64 MB DDR SDRAM) supported (XFree86)

-My machine is a M8859*/A (actual 1 GHz PowerBook). Is everythink supported, so that i can use Woody 3.0.0 instead of 3.0.1?

Thank's a lot for your help.

-Christian