Looking for a new PPC kernel maintainer

I've gotten myself involved in more projects than I have time for.  The
PowerPC port sure has come a long way since I started working with it... and
we have other eminently capable developers who could do a better job than I
with the kernels now.  I'm also looking for a new maintainer for yaboot.

If you're interested, drop me a line.  Only real requirement is that you
have PowerPC hardware to test kernels on before uploading them.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz