Re: Ardis HFS+

El mar, 27 de 05 de 2003 a las 09:27, Benjamin Herrenschmidt escribió:
> On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 00:55, Brett Carter wrote:
> > Has anybody sucessfully gotten the Ardis HFS+ patches to work with benh's
> > kernel tree?  I patched the latest tree by hand (fs/nls/Config.in doesn't
> > patch cleanly) but the kernel won't compile.  Just be nice not to have to
> > reboot to update my iPod. :)  I'm using:
> > rsync.penguinppc.org::linux-2.4-benh
>
> If you use my "devel" tree (2.4.21-rc3 right now), it is included and
> works (rsync.penguinppc.org::benh-devel).
>
> I normally don't recommend that ppl use that tree, but it's getting
> stable (and will be released as such as soon as Marcelo mark 2.4.21
> "final").

I have it and it works really good :-P

I only have an issue, the RTC driver hangs my computer until I press
Ctrl+C (on boot) and when I execute the shutdown process the  computer
hangs when it tries to store the system date into the nvram and I need
to poweroff it using the power button..

Any idea?

cheers.

P.S.: My computer is a PowerBook G4 550Mhz

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)