Re: Important keyboard problem (^[[B sent indefinitely)

On Sun, Apr 20, 2003 at 02:13:06PM +0200, luis.sanjuan@hispalinux.es wrote:

> > Did anyone have the same problem or a similar one?
> >
> I had got the same problem last month with my TiBook III. I haven't got
> any idea how it can be fixed :(

I suspect this is the stuck-repeating key problem which has
been reported here before, except it's a modifier key (like
Control itself). I've had it happen with my Command key
(on the extended keyboard layout, I guess this does what
Alt normally does), and I couldn't do anything until I
switched consoles, which uses that key. I think the "cure"
was in re-using the same key, as Michel stated; and that's
consistent with what we see in the visibly-repeating key
case.

Unfortunately, Herbert is in denial...

--
http://Www.TruthAboutWar.org