Re: installing woody on G4 Cube

On Wed, 2003-01-29 at 10:01, Ryan Singer wrote:

> - reading OF device tree..
> - calling quiesce..
> - booting..
>
> after it displays the "booting" line -- the thing just hangs.

My iBook did this -- the installer would not boot unless I chose

install-safe

(rather than install or install24 or install24-safe) at the initial boot
prompt when attempting to boot from a net install CD.  Pressing tab at
the initial boot prompt shows kernel options.  Try something other than
the default (assuming tab shows you have more than one option)?