Re: Keeeeyboard problems

    EGS> In the past week I have been suffering from a rather odd bug (or pair of
    EGS> bugs perhaps) on my woody iBook: keys on the keyboard seem to be sticking
    EGS> down and my mouse is quite jerky.  This problem has not cropped up in Mac
    EGS> OS X and I am pretty sure it isn't my hardware, but that is obviously not
    EGS> a proof.

I have problems with an extremely sensitive trackpad, resulting in the
latter.  A USB mouse and adjusting the trackpad setting via pbbuttonsd
helped.

Making sure that my palms are off the "palm rest" helps even more.

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini@u.washington.edu