Re: Trouble getting Quik working...

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 06:20 PM, simon@nuit.ca wrote:
did you try the output of nvsetenv boot-device "$(ofpath /dev/sda)0"?

ofpath is in yaboot, but has that handy little tool called ofpath. then
you can check in the nvsetenv output. on mine it fills out to
/bandit/gc/mesh/sd@0:0. i've had problems in the past using scsi-int/ as
an OF path, but not the full real path for the boot-devices.

Tried setting it to /bandit/gc/mesh/sd@0:0 (which is what ofpath output), but still no-go.

I'm getting error code FFF00400, but I've been unable to find a listing of what those codes mean. :\

Also, if I put in something completely random for the boot device, (like setenv boot-device asdklfjklasd), I get error FFF00300, so I know that it is recognizing something about the /bandit/gc/mesh/sd@0:0 path.

Thanks again,

Dylan Barrie
Postpose