Re: cannot make system bootable (PMac 6500)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Allan Streib wrote:

> OK -- I see /bandit/ohare/ata/ata-disk which looks likely.  devalias also
> shows ata and ata-int to be aliases for /bandit/ohare/ata
>
> So would I use nvsetenv to set the boot-device to /bandit/ohare/ata/ata-disk?

OK that does not work.  ofpath still cannot find the device path for
/dev/hda3 (my root partition).  ofpath --debug /dev/hda3 produces:

ofpath: DEBUG: Oldworld subarch AAPL,e411MacRISC
ofpath: This machine is not supported: AAPL,e411MacRISC

--
"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." -- Chaucer