cannot make system bootable (PMac 6500)

Still trying to get woody to install on my PowerMac 6500.  I got through
the install process to the point of "Make the system bootable" using quik
(I never got to choose this, BTW.)

It cannot.  In the console log (Opt-F3) I see

dbootstrap[78]: ofpath: This machine is not supported: AAPL,e411MacRISC
dbootstrap[78]: Unable to get OpenFirmware device name
dbootstrap[78]: The requested operation cannot be perfomed because the OpenFirmware device name for the root disk could not be determined.

So, can I manually configure another way to boot this machine?  Other
suggestions?

Allan
--
"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." -- Chaucer