pmud on new (Nov 2002) iBooks

[please CC replies to cactus@cactus.rulez.org]

Hi,

I've installed pmud from Debian unstable on a Nov 2002 iBook (iBook3?). I
expected it to Just Work out of the box, however, it doesn't: when I close
the lid, the thing goes to sleep like it should, but when I open the lid
it doesn't wake up. In fact, I have to turn it off (by holding the power
button for 5 seconds) and then back on to reboot.

Is there something I need to tune? Is this a problem of my kernel
configuration?

Thanks,
	Gergo

--