Re: Function keys without fn (was: TiBook Keyboard Question)

I've tried with the -d option. It seems that the program doesn't find
a keyboard, as "Found keyboard at ADB id ..." is never written. I have
a kernel that needs keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1. Can it be the
problem?

Hmmm interesting, I get "Found keyboard at ADB id 2" I also have a kernel with keyboard_sends_linux_keycodes=1. My kernel version is 2.4.17benh