Re: Network Install won't connect

well you know, once you manage to get through ATT's gateway you're able
to access the DNS servers, which should resolve the names for you. But
I'm not sure I understood your previous message; have you been able to
ping the gateway, or establish some kind of communication with anything ?
I think the reason why you got a "hostname not resolved" is still because
you haven't gone through the DNS servers.

Cheers,
Laurent

Reçu de Colin Foran le 13/07/02 à 1:42