Debian Testing with 2.2.19 kernel & 2.2.20 modules

Dear All,

I've succesfully install on a PowerMac 7200 this debian testing distribution using boot floppies and http sources.lists.

I would like to thank everyone who have contributed to this distribution and apologize for my poor english.

My problem is the following the kernel is a 2.2.19 one as reported by uname -a command. All the  modules are for a 2.2.20 kernel and I've some problems to either compile new stuff or use certain modules as smbfs for instance.

I could I get around this problem and either get 2.2.20 binary kernel (resources are so scarce on my PMAC that I could not download and compile the kernel source tree, or force apt-get to downgrade all the installed packages to a 2.2.19 release.

Thanks in advance for your help. Best Regards

François AUDIBERT

sources.list file is here under
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib non-free

uname -a output is here under
Linux JoeBar 2.2.19 #1 Sat Apr 14 23:20:24 CDT 2001 ppc unknown