dselect issues

I get a lot of these printed out when i am installing onto my box using.
apt-get dselect-upgrade
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory book
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory science
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en/guarddog
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory TML/en/common

Setting up apt-howto-es (1.7.7-7) ...
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory book
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory science
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en/guarddog
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory TML/en/common
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en/kmymoney2
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory book
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory games/card
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory science
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en/guarddog
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory TML/en/common
dhelp_parse: no title found for directory en/kmymoney2

they just keep on printing and printing...
any clues..

-Adam