Re: /dev/input/keyboard missing for pbbuttonsd

Hi ..

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 10:42:56AM -0400, Stephen van Egmond wrote:
>> I am currently trying to install the pbbuttons deamon on my lombard
>> PowerBook, but it fails to start up because there are no keyboard node in
>/dev/input/.
>I filed a bug against the package:
>http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=151841&repeatmerged=yes
>
>You want to run setupenv.sh.  If you apt-get source pbbuttonsd, it will turn
>up.  It should (but by no means for sure will) fix your problem.

fixed version is here up to download:

http://bourbaki.math.uni-kiel.de/~jpalic/debian/upload/

(it waits for the sponsor for uploading) :)

	regards
		Jan

--
  .''`.    Jan-Hendrik Palic     |
 : :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux **  |   ** OpenOffice.org **       ,.. ,..