Re: a try at dri [WOOT!]

On Mon, Jul 08, 2002 at 03:38:57PM -0400, Michael Furr wrote:

> I'm not sure exactly what part of the file is different, the only thing
> I really noticed is that page flipping is enabled, but I don't think
> that would be it.

I discovered (the very hard way) that fbset -x reports a dotclock
which is 1e-3 out:

Mode "1280x854"
    # D: 79.821 MHz, H: 51.967 kHz, V: 60.008 Hz
    DotClock 79.822
    HTimings 1280 1296 1408 1536
    VTimings 854 855 858 866
    Flags    "-HSync" "-VSync"
EndMode

The comment is right, but the dotclock in the modeline is incorrect.

This is probably the difference you were looking for.

Toby.