ppc boot from cd iso image

Hi,

I current own a power mac g4. The machine currently has yaboot install along
with Yellow Dog linux and Mac OS v9.2. I want to replace Yellow Dog with
Debian. I've already downloaded the binary-powerpc-1.iso image and burned it
on a cd. I tried rebooting up to yaboot, and selected to boot from cdrom,
but it doesn't do anything after displaying the message "booting from
cdrom...". What is it that I'm missing?

What are the steps that I must take to create a bootable cd image and
install debian?

Thanks in advance.
Trung