Re: External monitor with TiBook

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 20:06:04 -0500, Marc Menem wrote:
> Do you have some utility, or configuration on the computer ? or you just
> need to plug the external screen ? For me on an ibook2 with radeon it
> didn't work.

Well, I have a Rage Mobility (I don't know if there a difference with
the Radeon), but the solution should be the same: use the functions
of your monitor. Concerning video projectors, I didn't have anything
to do, because the image was correct, but with one of the two video
projectors I tried, I only got 1024x768 (the left part of the screen
was missing -- perhaps there could be something to change, but it
wasn't important in my case).

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International