Re: External monitor with TiBook

Vincent Lefevre wrote:

On Fri, Jul 05, 2002 at 23:50:58 +0200, Jonas Bandi wrote:
So Im asking again:

Has anybody managed to get a clean picture on an external monitor with a
TiBook with a Radeon Mobility (the 2nd generation with 1152x768)...

I can get a picture on the external monitor, but its quite distorted.

Me too. But after modifying the parameters of the monitor, it's OK.

Do you have some utility, or configuration on the computer ? or you just need to plug the external screen ? For me on an ibook2 with radeon it didn't work.

Do you think something was wrong with with the projector ?

marc