Mozilla problems after testing update this morning?

After doing an apt-get dist-upgrade on my TiBook running testing (with mozilla installed from unstable) this morning, Mozilla will no longer launch from the gnome panel, or from the command line when typing just "mozilla". Looking at the output of ps in both cases shows that the mozilla-bin --remote command that is supposed to look for an existing instance appears to be hanging and not timing out (I assume it is supposed to time out... Otherwise how would the mozilla launch script get to the step of starting a new instance?). I tried upgrading from mozilla 0.9.5 which I was running to 0.9.6 and it still behaves the same way.

I can start mozilla by invoking mozilla-bin directly, but clearly all is not well.

Has anybody else seen this problem?

-wil
Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////