Re: DACA mixer control, and maybe no more crap audio on wake

(Yeah, I'm following myself up. So sue me. No, on second thought,
don't...)

I got DACA sound working after wakeup now. You have to put the DACA into a
low-power mode before sleep, then bring it back out of the low-power mode
afterward (but AFTER interrupts are reenabled!), and then it works. Soon
as I get this code playing nice with the Texas/Tumbler mixer control code,
I'll send out a diff.

Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN