New World G4 installation (next)

Hello,

Thank you for the explanations. I'm now a bit further, but I don't manage to finish the installation. Here is the new situation :

A before, I follow the installation steps. Then I pass to a shell for using mkofboot. I read the documentation of Debian for using it. So I wrote :

mkofboot --boot /dev/hdb2 -m /target/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot --root /dev/hdb13

Of course, bootstrap partition is the second one and my root partition is number 13.

First of all, it says me that the path /target/usr/lib/yaboot/ofboot does not exist. Only /target/usr/lib/ exists. So I decided first to remove it from comand line. So I wrote

mkofboot --boot /dev/hdb2 --root /dev/hdb13

Result : No such file or directory
              Create hfs file system on /dev/hdb2 [y/n]

I answered yes to the question and mkofboot quits. If I write the command again, it will ask me again to create hfs file system, which seems strange to me.

Of course, no more operating system appears if I keep alt keep pressed during startup.

Have I done something wrong ? Did I forget something ? Or is there something I didn't understand ?

thank you for any help.