Re: XFree4 on Pismo - kernel 2.4

On Friday 13 April 2001 16:54, David Brown wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 13, 2001 at 06:46:56PM +0200, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> > 2. there's sound but just some disgusting sound instead of music. any
> > hints?
>
> What are you playing the sound with?  Perhaps the samples have the wrong
> byte order.  16 bit samples byte swapped would sound very bad.

It was the kde start sound that is played by default. I've now switched it
off, but I'm running 2.2.18pre21 now anyways to have my modem.
Do I have to do anything more than include support for PowerMac under Sound
in the kernel configuration?

--
    Philipp von Weitershausen
[ *pronounce: "fun Viters-houzen" ]