Re: Journaling FS for PPC (was Re: gcc version for kernel compiles)

MC wrote:

> Before using ReiserFS (or any other filesystem) on a production system,
> or a system where you care about the data, I would suggest waiting until

You can stop right there.  You should not be using 2.4 kernels on
any production system, not until at least 2.4.7.  So says Alan Cox
and I couldn't agree more.  I've been using 2.2 kernels w/ reiserfs
for almost a year now with excellent results: very stable, very fast
and reliable.