Re: G4 Debian Install problem

herein lies one of the problems.  a g4 doesn't have a floppy drive.  i attempted
to make a boot c.d. out of the downloaded iso, but only got a data c.d.
that was readable, but not bootable.

i downloaded the most recent debian c.d. only about a week ago.  how would
i discriminate between what i downloaded (potato?) and "woody"?