adbmouse

Newbie alert!

Hello,

after testing LinuxPPC Q4 on a PMac 7500 and found that this is out of
date, I got 3 Debian/Gnu Linux 2.2r3 binary CDs.

It's installed. Now I'm struggling with configuration:

The Apple ADB mouse doesn't work. I can't imagine the right gpm setup and
searching the databases hasn't brought enough information to this :-(
X doen't start either, because it doesn't find the mouse.

So I looked into /dev and ls *mouse* found "atarimouse amigamouse mouse
usbmouse" and ls -l mouse found "mouse -> adbmouse" but I can locate nor
find any file which is named "adbmouse".

What's wrong and how can I fix it?
As it worked with LinuxPPC Q4 and is working with MacOS it schould work
with DebLin22r3.

Thank's in advance,

Ralf