Re: airport / pcmcia ?

Derrik Pates wrote:
On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Michel Dänzer wrote:

He said he has a Pismo - I don't think the Pismo has the Airport slot in
it,

Yes it has, at least mine has.

Really?

Yep, no kidding. :)

 I didn't think Apple had any plans for any wireless support until
after the original iMacs and the G3 tower systems, which I thought
excluded all the G3 PowerBooks. I'll have to remember that.

You have to be aware that the Pismo is a pretty different beast from all other G3 PowerBooks, even though it looks similar to some.