Re: still woody install problems

Hi!

Ok, 3.0.10 works fine so far. I got rid of the mount problem. Thanks for your hint.

But now the installation procedure hangs after the message "Install essential packages".
Apart from switching between the consoles, the system does not respond to any commands. On the fourth console I have all the dependency errors with the last message being
"Package 'sysvinit' is not installed and no info is available. ..."

Perhaps anyone has an idea how to get around this new problem.

Thanks in advance,

  Marc