Re: xfree86 4.x on a powerbook 3400c

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Ian Eure wrote:

> hi there. i recently installed debian on my powerbook 3400c, and it
> seems to run ok, but i still have some problems.

If no one has a more "up to date" suggestion, I'll mention that I ran
Debian on my 3400c (always with a 2.2.x kernel) up until a few months ago,
and I always had great success using the old-style Xpmac X-Server.  It
even had some acceleration.  It can be a bit hard to find these day
though.... If I recall, I was using the rev.10 version, the rev.11 broke a
few things on the 3400..

-raf