triple-boot question

Thanks to everyone's help I now have testing installed on my ibook2.

In the process though I have exceeded the 15-partition limit (partion-map +
drivers + bootstrap + swap + root + linux/macos share + os9 + osx + 2 extras
added when you install osx on ufs).  Sure enough, osx (on partition 16) is
inaccessable from yaboot, although it still seems to boot (albeit slowly) from
the graphical menu.

I prefer yaboot (if nothing else, it's a _lot_ quicker); to elminate some
partitions I was thinking of merging the 9 and x parititions in one hfs+ and
just using the software restore disks to get both os in the same partition.

My question: is it still possible to specify in yaboot.conf macos= and macosx=
being the same partition, or is it neccessary to boot into one, change the
startup disk and reboot?

Thanks in advance, Mark.

--
Mark Hepburn
Engineering/Computer Science, University of Tasmania